iVAULT Mobile allows access to your organization’s Web GIS from anywhere. Using iVAULT Mobile in the field, you are able to:
• Zoom to your location and view nearby assets
• Create, edit, and analyze GIS data
• Provide easy and timely data collection
• Maintain the corporate database from the field
• Increase productivity of the mobile workforce
• Improve efficiency and accuracy of field operations
• Increase citizen engagement
Organizations can configure their Mobile Site based on their existing office-based site with the iVAULT Administration.
“I like how iVAULT Mobile feels and it is working extremely well” – Richard Bennett, Geomatics Manager – City of Lloydminster
“iVAULT Mobile has significantly increased information accessibility by connecting to millions of iOS devices. It puts a large amount of detailed information on a very portable device” – Lionel Wang, GIS Coordinator – City of Port Coquitlam
With iVAULT Mobile, your business workflows can be enhanced by connecting them to field assets.
Some municipal operations that iVAULT Mobile can support and enhance:
• As-built inspection
• Bylaw infraction
• Fire hydrant maintenance
• Meter reading
• Public service requests
Other processes include:
• damage assessment
• wildlife/health reporting
• emergency response
• Full Administrator to set up your mobile site for various roles in a point-and-click interface
• Take advantage of Mobile-specific tools, like GPS and camera, for your GIS needs
• Work seamlessly on smart phones and tablets
• Overlay your data on Google maps
• Spatial tools: Bookmarks, Generate Buffer, GPS Location, Load User Layer, Measure, Quick Maps, Global Search, Redlining, Select In View, Select Nearest, Zoom To XY, Locate And Inspect Assets, Add Events, and much more.
Built with HTML5 and currently optimized for the iOS platform.